THE ALLIANCE EVERYONE'S TALKING ABOUT.
Craftsman has proudly partnered with Ford to bring associates and retirees elite Craftsman Club membership.
ACCELERATE YOUR SAVINGS FROM 0 TO 20.
As a Ford associate or retiree, you're eligible for Craftsman Club membership, where you'll get exclusive deals on Craftsman tools.
CLICK HERE to activate your Craftsman Club membership, and start saving on some of our hottest products.
As a Craftsman Club member and Ford associate or retiree, you're able to save up to 20%*.
*Savings range from 5% off promotional priced tools and 20% off regular priced tools.
Questions? We've got your answers.
- 1. What's the difference in signing up for Craftsman Club with my Ford credentials versus signing up without them?
- When signing up, you'll get access to projects, so you can find your next project or show off your last, plus you'll get access to tool promotions. When signing up with Ford credentials, you'll get either 20% off regularly priced or 5% off promotionally priced Craftsman tools.
- 2. Does my Craftsman Club membership work in-store too?
- Absolutely. At checkout, present your Ford employee ID to receive your exclusive discount.
- 3. What's featured on CraftsmanClub.com?
- Craftsman Club features user projects, discussions, deals and Restoration Rollout - a web series documenting our crew from the Roadster Shop reviving a muscle truck to its former glory.
- 4. Can I buy stuff on Sears.com and ShopYourWay.com in addition to Craftsman.com?
- Yes. Ford Partner savings apply to products purchased on Sears.com, ShopYourWay.com and Craftsman.com for tool items sold by Sears only. You will need to enter your special promotional code to receive the savings during online checkout.